Meiram: “Meiram Pillow” will cure all spinal disk hernias PDF Печать E-mail
Автор: Administrator   
18.04.2022 16:18

Meiram: “Meiram Pillow” will cure all spinal disk hernias

Peace be with you all, Peace be in your homes!

I warn you all right away, do not try to contact me, I am not a healer. All that I know, I told in my seven previous video lectures, today I am just making supplements. Before I start, I want to warn all men not to wear gold jewelry, as it is harmful to sexual vigor. You'd better wear jewels made of silver, stop just showing off; you came to this world naked, you'll leave it naked, and you'll take nothing with you to the afterlife but your deeds. To avoid distractions, I'll read the prepared text. You can read the text of my lectures on my website -https://ummakz.kz in the section "Thoughts on sensible subjects". After thinking for a long time, I decided to allow clinics to use my method to treat patients, as not all people bother to go on the internet. My mailbox for cooperation to clinics is  Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript . Manufacturing and selling is handled by the number plus seven seven zero zero six seven eight six two four eight. Subscribe to my channel, it is mainly focused on religious topics, but from time to time you can learn how to heal many of your illnesses, etc. The other day my knees started hurting and it was hard to even go down to the kitchen on the ground floor. On the third day, I got a hint from above that I should lie on my Pillow. I laid down for fifteen minutes and it all disappeared.

My method is patented. It has recently been patented in every country in the world. Therefore, I forbid everyone to use my method for the treatment of intervertebral hernia and spinal problems. If you want to use it, please contact me. The effectiveness of my method is ninety nine percent. One percent is in God's hands, which means that God does not want you to be cured yet. In a few years, millions of people from all over the world have already been cured. But, unfortunately, no one has nominated me for the Nobel Prize, I dreamed of building a temple of God. I had one hernia measuring twenty-two millimeters and the other one - sixteen millimeters. I felt better myself after the third session. One Ukrainian man wrote that he had been sick for twenty years and after the second session all his suffering disappeared. If it hasn't helped you yet, then you're using my method incorrectly.

As I said in my previous lectures, give alms from time to time in my name. When I suffered from the disease myself, I went to all the places I had been in ten years, treated by all sorts of people. I spent almost sixty thousand dollars on fraudsters. When I tried all the methods on myself and as a last hope I was going to Israel to cut out a hernia, Alhamdulillah, Allah gave me the knowledge and taught me this method. I am not asking for your money, my own wealth is enough for me. I experienced all the suffering; I felt all the torments of the disease. So I don't want you to finance fraudsters and crooks, I only ask you to give alms in my name. Don't be tightwads!

So, your main problem is all about muscle spasm. When you lie down on my pillow, be sure to lay a towel in several layers to reduce the pain. The effectiveness of my method depends primarily on relaxing these spasmed muscles along the spinal column. So until you learn how to relax, it won't do any good. Relax through the pain, be patient if you want to be healed. Everything in the body is interconnected. That is why you have to get rid of muscle spasms all along the spinal column. Start from the tailbone and move the pillow upwards. Lie at one point until your spinal bones take the shape of my pillow. As your muscles relax and your spinal bones take the shape of a pillow, lie at this point for five to ten minutes. The longer you lie, the better and more useful it will be for you. Then move the pillow upwards by three or four centimeters and wait again until the spinal bones take the shape of the pillow. After five or ten minutes, move another three or four centimeters. This will restore the natural lordosis along the vertebral column, the vacuum formed will gradually suck the hernia back and the pain will disappear. If possible, lie down three times a day, at least twice a day, thirty minutes after you have eaten, breathe with your belly, adopt the baby's pose. For example, in the morning, thirty minutes after breakfast, thirty minutes after lunch, thirty minutes after dinner. When you have finished lying down, do not get up immediately, lie on both sides for another five minutes. If you are a Muslim, don't just lie there, take prayer beads, do the zikr and collect the rewards. During a session the spinal bones may crunch, other sensations may appear or the pain may increase. That's ok, bear with it, this is all a response of your body. Over time it will pass. There are cases when a person has flexible spinal bones or is taller than average, or there is an improvement up to a certain point and then it stops. In such cases, increase the height of the pillow by two or three centimeters gradually. You can do this by simply placing books under the pillow. There is only one benefit of increasing the height, as the spinal bones hang down and the distance between the spinal bones increases, amplifying the effect of the vacuum inside the fibrous ring. I would especially like to warn everyone to respect the size of the pillow. If you make the edges short, the spinal bones can cut off the hernia like a cutter and a piece of hernia will get stuck somewhere in the spinal canal and surgery will be required. If you make the edges longer, there will be no use. Therefore, the size of the pillow must be strictly kept. When you are cured, don't throw the pillow away. You will need it more than once.

Imagine that you are cured and the pain is gone. But you lead a seated lifestyle at a desk or while driving. In order to maintain the effect of the treatment and to prevent a new hernia, I recommend buying another pillow. This pillow is sold in shops that sell car accessories. It helps maintain lordosis and relieves stress on the spinal bones in the seated position.

Anyone with sciatic nerve problems or curvature of the spinal bones should follow the above method. There are no contraindications and there cannot be any. Those with diseases of internal organs, also use my pillow to restore nerve and blood circulation to the affected organ.

My pillow won't help those who have a neck hernia. Because the size of the neck bones is much smaller and shorter than the others. So let's go another way. For this you can take an ordinary vacuum cleaner tube and wrap a thick layer of towel around it, so that it does not hurt too much when you lie down. Start at the chest bones and move up every two or three centimeters to the base of the skull. You have to lie at each point for ten minutes. It will hurt, so be patient. Make sure your head is hanging down and not in contact with the floor. Lie on a flat spot, preferably on a carpet, so that it is softer and you don't catch a draft. The tube is five to seven centimeters in diameter.

Now I'll tell a couple of words about other ways of treating a hernia. I have tried all of these on myself. So I can confidently evaluate these methods. There is a fraudster in Kyiv, his surname is Danilov. The efficiency of his method is no more than five percent. You will waste your time and money. There is a video of Alyautdinov's recommendations. He is a liar, it will only get worse after his method. And after a gravity boot, you can get brain haemorrhages or pressure problems, rupture of the fibrous membrane, etc. Chin-up bar may help some to relieve pain, but there is a chance of rupturing the fibrous membrane due to uneven stretching of the spinal bones. Surgical removal of the hernia will not save you, the hernia is sure to pop up elsewhere later. Osteopaths only treat the symptoms, not the cause, so you will become their regular clients. The osteopaths forcibly straighten the spinal bones without removing the cause, they can even hurt you. Acupuncture is completely idiotic and harmful, they cut nerves, the hernia remains, the pain disappears, but one day it will paralyze you. There is also the kinesitherapy method, the Bubnovsky method - if you have nothing to do and plenty of time, you're welcome. The same can be said about acupuncture. An old doctor in China who has been treating hernias with needles all his life honestly told me that it was a waste of money and time. All kinds of beds and inversion tables are also harmful, because the fibrous membrane can burst due to uneven traction. If only the fibrous membrane bursts, you are lucky, because you can get a brain haemorrhage or a spike in blood pressure. Chondroprotectors are pure business, it's a waste of money. It is better to eat natural jellied meat made of cords and ligaments rather than gelatin.

Using my method, you buy my pillow for a few dollars and you are completely cured not only of all spinal problems, but also of many diseases of internal organs that have arisen due to impaired nerve innervation and blood supply. Subscribe to my youtube channel and learn about a lot of things for free. Just don't forget to share with others and give alms on my behalf. Just picture me in front of your eyes and ask the Almighty to accept on behalf of Meiram Meyrkhanov. Yes, by the way, before you start treatment, ask God to make my method the cause of your recovery. May the Most High, the Gracious and Merciful help you. Amen!